As you may know from previous posts I have owned Korg equipment for many years.

My last purchase has been the MicroArranger which I am delighted with it suits my style of playing very well (light fingers)

Just to toot Korgs trumpet for them my previous board was and still is a Pa2x which I bought second hand on eBay. I used the Pa2x for approx 15 months when the LEDs started to blow. I contacted Korg approx 6 months ago to ask if anything could be done. The responce was to send me some UPS labels to return the board and the faulty parts would be replaced FOC.

Unfortunately at the time we were just moving house so I delayed sending the board back for 6 months. Having got my act together I thought Korg may have changed their mind, but no problem, just return the board ASAP and it will be repaired. I have just recieved the Pa2x complete with new circuit boards, no charge.

I feel this sort of service should be applauded.

Sorry to go on but I had a Korg i30 for my first Korg keyboard and during that time I purchased a Korg iH harmoniser. The are a little tricky to set up Midi wise and I must confess I never got to grips with it. However being a glutton for punishment I saw an iH on ebay a few days ago and managed to buy it, this is 1996 technology. It looked just like it had come out of the box. This time having had more experience I managed to set it up with no problems.

My previous vocals posted have been using the harmoniser on the Pa2x and recently with the Harmony M, also from eBay.

Bearing in mind this little box is 16 years old see what you think. Apparently it was manufactured using IVL technology which also developed Digitech equipment. This was recorded withe the Micro. not the Pa2x.

http://www.box.com/s/9030pv9cvsn4nuqagreo

Regards

Col

Edited by Saswick (02/11/12 08:59 AM)