Originally Posted By: NavidSyed
Tony, it all depends upon your needs, I don't play live, I use all my instruments in home studio environment,

Same here, i use them all at home, but i think i would dare to use a small selection of them live... NI Komplete, Omnisphere, Trilian, Alchemy, Nexus, Hypersonic should do the trick and give enough diversity while being rock stable combined with Sonar and a KRONOS.

so for me softsynths are very manageable on my desktop, I use Sonar X1, Reason 6 along with Live as Host for all my VST's

Omnisphere has huge preset sound library not regular bread and butter sounds but more towards film scores, motion synths,

dance and club sort of genre and in that department preset sounds better than KRONOS presets (check out you tube with Omnisphere and you would know)

I am sure with little effort you can do great sounds with KRONOS using the existing synths I am only reffering to presets.

omnisphere is a complete synthesizer with endless creative possibilities it all depends what kind of music you do and how portable you want your system to be

All the Spectrasonic products just blow your mind away, just like for example the EWQL stuff, but Omnisphere for example is much more accessible then EWQL instruments.

if you have Tyros 4 and looking for KRONOS then you would have best of both worlds top notch arranger and the best workstation at the moment with 9 synth engines, KARMA and much more... cool

I have allways said this is a match made in heaven if you want to go the all hardware route. Only to be topped by a combination of KRONOS/ Jupiter 80/ Audya4 for those people that love the more lively sound of the Audya styles and the Roland Supernatural sounds.

But the only way to have it all in one box is going for a full software setup (and praying that KARMA will be avaialble as a VST plugin one of these days) or just use a KRONOS as masterkeyboard when they finally release the edditing and ciontroll software..

http://keyszone.boards.net