I am debating on adding a Tyros 4 to my gigging rig. I have many songs already finished on several different workstations and converted them to WAV files. My wife and I sing to the arrangements and I play on top of the audio with a live sound, currently on a Motif ES7.

Is there a way to create a "Playlist"/"Set List" on the Tyros 4? I would load all of the WAV files to the HD of the Tyros. I know I can access them direct from the HD but can I arrange them into the order for the next gig? I don't want to rename files with the old fashion way of 01-02-03-04-05. I want a gig order from the 150 songs and 250 worship songs I have already transfered.

I use the Motif ES live to play and to launch sequences for half of my act. I have 50 plus songs on the Sonar V-Studio 100 to play from the built it SD WAV player/recorder... but that is in alphabetical order.

I have an iPod Touch 32GB for my back up... I can make set lists within iTunes and import them into an App call BackTrax and play through the gig in order. I want to use WAV files because the sound better to me... more drive and push. There are a few ways I am thinking to go but I wanted to get the forum members' ideas first.

Ideas???
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N