The way I see it Fran, I spent a certain amount of money to get a keybed that I love to play, the FSX in the Tyros4, and there's no way I'm going to play a mini keyboard.

If that's all there was, sure...but, not if there is a choice.

The way I see it, the Korg isn't that much smaller than a PSR or GW-8...certainly not enough to have to be forced to play on keys that aren't standard sized...if I want portable with speakers, I'd get a Prelude or PSR-S910...if you have to haul around a PA system, what's the difference in a keyboard 10-15 lbs heavier, when we are still talking under 25 lbs, which is a lightweight in my opinion.

I could just as easily carry around a PSR or Prelude on it's own for a small party...these instruments aren't very big or heavy, and they give me a key size that I can dig into and enjoy playing.

I think miniaturization for it's own sake is cool, but not on the instrument I make my living with, as well as it being my "escape machine" when I want to just play for my own pleasure.

I don't think that using a mini keyboard makes a person any less of a musician, but, I do know what I like to play and what works best for these fingers.

Ian