I gave a listen to the demo. They sound great especially the trumpet sound. I think it could make its way into the arranger as well. Don`t really know whats stopping all arranger keyboard manufacturers from getting super realistic sounds into their instruments for all their voices smile I know that the Tyros 4 has amazing realism in the SA and SA2 voices. Roland calls them supernatural tones while Korg has it in the form of DNC. Wonder why don`t they offer a setup where we have super realistic GM Set(128 sounds) with an OS control option to switch between button based articulations or automatic velocity based articulations. This would perhaps get the price down and most people would be happy with 128 quality instruments and say 20 decent velocity switched sampled drumkits.
Then ofcourse, very much in line with what Yamaha Music soft offers, voices and styles offered for additional purchase.
This would be what most players would need... decent quality instruments at a basic affordable price and then purchase additional ones if required. I`ll stop my utopian thoughts here.. smile As Donny pointed out, the global economy definitely influences what the manufacturers come out with. But from the hint which George got from them it surely sounds like a decent arranger from the Roland stable !!!

Auron Music