Originally Posted By: Bluezplayer
Great stuff Tony.. nicely done.

I gotta admit I really liked the Audya I demoed back at Frankieve's place last summer. The only unfortunate thing was that Frank wasn't there that day and I didn't get to meet him. I was in the process of upgrading from The Tyros 2 and I played both the T4 and the Audya that day. I liked both a lot, but I didn't feel I'd be gaining enough by going from the T2 to the T4 and I quickly eliminated it from consideration. Drums and styles seemed improved but not enough that it mattered to me personally.

Instead I went in a completely different direction and got a PA800 and since the journey I had with the display issue I upgraded to the PA3x with no regrets. Still.. if I had an extra 4 grand + laying around and/or my wife wouldn't throw me out ... I would love to own an Audya. Lovely sounding board...

I like the looks of the pa3x

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey