Its hard to describe AJ... but i'd love to see my midi fully integrated in the machine..

Import .ins files intoo the Audya and choose those midi instruments by name.

If you would want to make many people like me really happy you'd make it possible to directly choose vst instruments running on a remote PC... More like the idea how a PC controlls the vst's on the muse receptor. But then with a more basic interface on the audya.
(This will probably be wishfull thinking for the next few years, but it would truely be the next step in Arranger keyboards)

WHat i basically want is to save most of my midi setup in my song or style performance.

Next to that it should be possible to send midi controll data comming from the sliders of the Audya...so freely programming a slider to send midi controll data like delay when playing Style A, while programming it to send cut-off or another midi parameter in Style B.

Next to i'd love to see the possibillity to use the Midi in to alter my onboard sounds in real time with the incomming Midi CC changes.

----------------

I hope these writings are understandable to you as English is not my native language...

http://keyszone.boards.net