Originally Posted By: DAN.2000
Dusan, I am sorry, my audya is still in my car, and my home studio is still not set after I changed home.

I will soon record for you some mp3 of Yamaha styles played by vArranger on the Audya.

For your problem, if you plug a MIDI cable instead of USB, is it sending datas?

Dan,
I dont want to rush you,take your time....
About my broblem:I dont plug standard Midi cable yet,cos I dont hawit.So I cant answer on your question.Gues with standard midi cable ewerything work fine.Haw I know that?
Strange behaviur I can see when Audya conect to PC.In normal case windows must show smal icon for safe disconection from USB port,but I can see that icon.Allso is strange cos I can aproche to my Audya HD with no problem.That mean,USB port work.Something is wrong inside my Audya cos Test report show Midi error.
Prabably I cant solve my problem withaut send my Audya to Italy third time to repair.Allso I am shure that will be the last time.Forth time I will leave my Audya in Ketron factory for good....That is for shure cos I dont nead so expensive instrument who dont work 100% just thre mounts....Ketron problems is to hawy for me if I must cary them around this crasy world.