There are three major jazz clubs in london - I had to setup gear in one of them and needed two sockets. On the wall there were three double sockets. The top row was dead, the middle row had no earth, the bottom row was ok. And this was one of London's leading venues. Other than that i am not sure what to say. If I were to look at the keyboard I would start by examining the connectors and checking for dry solder joints on any parts that heat up. Regarding your Audya, run the checksum tests (F1 whilst turning on the power).

You don't have to autoload INS sounds if your only playing the sound on the keys in real time, but if you wish to use them any other way (in a registration for example) then you must autoload. Thats because the Audya looks for 'positions' rather than file names. For example if you make a registration using an INS voice named PIANO1 and its against the F1 touch button, then the registraion will remeber that F1 slot. lets say next time you turn on the Audya you load an INS voice named SAX2 and it is in the F1 slot, selecting your registration will bring up SAX2 as its in the F1 slot...and not the PIANO1 sound....even if you load that too and its in the F2 slot, the registration will always point to F1 the slot

Some early Audya's will not have the sockets fitted to take the ram upgrade...but talk to your distributor as Ketron have a scheme in place to work around the problem. If its been purchased within the last year or two it should have the sockets.

OK..I see what you mean about the disk button, that is an annoyance, yes - I have the same problem auditioning the legacy styles.