Each year I provide my ADs, and some special private party clients, with a token of my appreciation. They provide me with a job every month, so I figured it would be a nice gesture. I've been doing this for a decade, and each year I try to find something special that they all would like.

This year I discovered a new wine called Coco Vino, which comes in at least three different flavors. Additionally, I was able to procure some miniature, sample bottles of the product that I used as gifts for some of the assistant ADs. The liquor store provides me with colorful gift bags and ribbons at no charge, and because I purchase a couple cases, they give me a generous discount as well.

With each of the large bottles I also attach a nice card, a 2012 calendar, and a new CD. Though it sounds expensive to do this, in reality, two jobs pays for everything. And, I'm able write everything off as an advertising expense.

Food for thought,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)