Hi Eddie,
I know, it's terrible how long most of you have had to wait.

I think I've had mine for nearly 6 months. I think I'd still be waiting too if I'd tried to buy mine in Sydney. I was lucky they had one in Newcastle, ( possibly sold the one they were going to use for demo's ). Don't think arrangers are a big seller here, so they jumped at the sale.

So , by the sounds of things, you still have your KN7?
If you don't need to get rid of it, for heaven's sake, hang on to it if you hope to convert styles across.

You could try using EMC style conversion software, but it doesn't do a particularly good job.
On the other hand, if you've still got a kn7000, you could convert from a midifile. A lot more work ( but there again , maybe not when you count the time it sometimes takes to fix up an emc conversion)

If I remember correctly ,can you save a KN7 song as a gm midifile?? or does it only save as Technics file with technics voices. If it saves as gm, makes things easier.

Basically it's a case of saving style as a midifile & importing it into PA3X as midifile with markers.

I basically do my psr conversions this way, and I'll be doing some of my ketron styles this way too.

Unfortunately my old KN7 styles I have to do thru emc as I no longer have my keyboard.

If you're interested, I can let you know what is required as far as the midifile goes, and I could give it a try on my PA3X to see how well it works.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022