Jean Olivia

Congratulations on the sweep.

You will fine the Bose is quite neutral and will pass along your keyboard settings quite faithfully. Like Roger, I have never touched the EQ in ten years, except for the MIC reverb.

I plug my cable to the Bose, set the volume to 12:00 and forget it. All volume adjustments come from the keyboard. I wouldn't be conscerned about your settings. It would have to be an unusual circumstance for the reverb or equalisation to be far off. I might add that when I am in my studio, I don't change the EQ, so even if I would like concert effect in a small room, I don't bother to change it because the normal larger room reverb fit in well.

But that is me and you may want to do it differently. I suggest you go around the room you are playing in to hear for yourself. I will say you do not need to pump up the volume near field to compensate for volume drop off because there is only about 10% in a hundred feet. What you hear is what they hear- a clean pristine sound.

Try it first and report back.

Cheers
Bernie