Originally Posted By: shueymusic
Nothing beats "great, inspirational sounds." Both the Tyros and the Motif has the sounds to take your creativity to the next level. I had a Tyros 2, Motif, Motif ES, and Motif XF.

I agree that it's easier to create your own tracks on the Motif. I wish the top of the line "workstation" in Yamaha's line would have the best sounds for all levels. I know they market the Tyros as a "home/enthusiast" keyboard... but some of those "solo" sound deserve to be on the Motif. It would be nice if they put the sequencing/arranging abilities at the level of the Motif into the Tyros. Then add an easier lyric/chord input that can sync to the sequence or arrangement and you would have one keyboard that is good for all... my dream!

The answer is easy...

Yamaha should integrate KARMA intoo their next line of MOTIF instruments and adjust it in such a way that it can import Yamaha styles... (while still keeping the Motifs Arpeggiator)

They should add all the SA voices from T4 and more... but also allow sound creation to build their own SA voices...

They should bring back updated versions of VL, DX and AN (preferably software versions) and other sound generation expansions...

They should make it possible to stream voices and samples directly from SSD disk and add an SSD disk.

There you go, the all in one Yamaha without actually adding one new feature....

http://keyszone.boards.net