After a very long search I felt the cases available from Hybrid Cases made in Holbrook NY made the most sense to me. They are also sold on ebay by Island Case, nycase, pocket trunks, Case Kits, etc, which are all divisions of Hybrid Cases.

I see they also have a website called Road Cases USA.

http://www.roadcasesusa.com/categories/Keyboard-Cases-By-Brand-%26-Model/?gclid=CMjVmIyg06oCFQKt7QodqTpzsw

They make several different versions for any keyboard or gear you may have.

I ordered mine directly from Frank the owner. I had initially thought I would order the TuffBox case because it showed that it was lighter. Frank told me that those were stock photos and that it would weigh about one pound less only. I saw no point in that and I did prefer the ATA case design anyway. They say it will take two weeks to receive shipment, but it was closer to a week. It is very well built and looks good. I am quite satisfied with it. I got mine with the wheels installed. The wheels and handle kit is an extra $20 and if they install it it's an extra $15. It weighs exactly 20 lbs. Which I find interesting because it weighs the same as the old YBTYROS and Kaces Porter III KKP-9KB both soft cases and no longer made. It's made out of luan plywood, the reason for the lighter weight.

Even though it weighs the same as my Kaces case, it is easier to lift and move around, including up and down steps. I guess it's better balanced and the handles have a grip that fits the hand quite well.

I had suggested to the owner to list this for the Tyros 3 & 4 on ebay and also so T4 owners could pull it up on a google search as there wasn't much out there for Tyros cases that made sense. I ordered the case at business close on a Friday and I see he had it listed online the next day at 9 AM. This should make finding a decent case for the T4 a lot easier for others than what it's been like in the past for us.

I would also recommend anyone needing a case for a Tyros 2 get the Tyros 4 case as they both will fit in it and if you want to upgrade to a Tyros 3 or 4 later you'll be all set with the case.

The exterior dimensions are 49 1/2" x 20 1/8" x 7"

Best
Scott

Attachments
ScottT4CaseSpecs.jpg

Scott Langholff Tyros 4 Case.JPG (429 downloads)