Jerry,

You are basically in the same, general, market area that I'm in--the mid-Atlantic region. It is extremely lucrative and growing constantly, even in this lousy economy. If you are a member of the PSR-Tutorial forum you can access a wealth of information, some of which I posted HERE.

I have a hard and fast rule for weddings now: I'll only do weddings if the bridge and groom are 55-years-old or older. I don't play kids music, I no longer can tolerate drunken teenagers and adolescent 35 to 50 year olds and my price structure is the same for all jobs. I've turned down several weddings over the past 5 years, and from reports I got from those who took those jobs, they wish they would have turned them down as well.

The NH circuit can be very lucrative, and from my standpoint, it's the most rewarding job I've ever had. Check out the link and you'll find lots of great information that can help you on your way.

Good luck from another old man,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)