Originally Posted By: nielshs
Hi Dusan

No freezing when I load midifiles from a USB stick.

Live drum stop? what styles? I can't find them.

The Low1 instrument issue is a bug in the style programming. But ist only a couple of styles with this issue.

Nielshs,
I cant remember in provius version of OS such a problems like I can see in new one.Its wery strange cos after my Audya repair in Italy instrument working fine,but not with no bugs.
I haw never problems to load eny style or Midi file from USB stick and all files was work properly.With new OS update some of midi file frize my instrument(not all)allso cant load some styles like I did before(courupted file).
About Live drums I can say:I try to change Live drums in Slow rock style(With ather Slow rock) who after change play like I say befor.Haw no idea whay this hapened and allso haw no problems with provious version of OS.
About Low1 section I can say:in all styles that hapened not just in some of them.Problem is cos that coming out eweritime when I change from D to C section of style.
For the ende of that tragic story I asck my self:what kinde of instrument sell to me that Italian guys????