Hello:
I am a new kid in the block and glad to have found this forum. Specially since I just ordered a New solton X1 and don't know much about it. Also glad tho find DonM and Roel who are also X1ers. I am sure we all will have questions from time to time and hopefully will learn from each other as we get to know this great machine. I expect mine to arrive this monday and can't wait to get my hands on it. After searching the whole country I was lucky to find one in California at George Keys' place. George was extreemly knowledgable and cooperative and after having every Solton dealer in the US tell me that they were backordered untill at least August, he happened to have one machine left and sold it to me at a fair price. I recomend George for any one in the market for an X1. He also provided me with lots of free extra Styles. Thanks George.
The only issue that I am bit leary about is an authorized repair facility in New Jersey as Solton hasn't establish one yet in this state and the closest one is Nyack NY (about 3 hours drive from me) I just crossed my fingers. However according to George, should I ever need service I can call Solton and have them authorize a repair shop in my area that does this kind of work. Wish me luck!
Later.
Mario