Originally Posted By: Dnj
Please enlighten me on why this is any better sounding then the previous Pa2x pro?...Yes it's good to an extent, but in all honesty in no way a mind blowing improvement in sound & styles IMO? Feature wise I give Korg a +1......otherwise some old PAish arranger.
I'm disappointed by All these demos so far...maybe my thoughts will change when & if I ever get a chance to find one and actually play it myself..

I have to agree with you, Donny...this demo, although a tad better than what we've already seen, only appears to confirm that the PA3Xpro isn't much of an improvement over the PA2Xpro.

I can see in Frans's case, where he is going from a PA-500 to a PA3Xpro...that is like going from a PSR-S710 to a Tyros3...there will be substantial differences, considering the instruments are at completely different levels in the product line.

Hey, if someone thinks they sound great and better, that's fine with me...as we always agree, sound is subjective, but I really can't hear much difference sonically between PA2Xpro and PA3Xpro from the posted demos.

Yes, definitely more features, but, I can't see (hear) where there is a markedly improved sound, and, in fact, this is supported by several long term Korg users, some of which feel the instrument is actually a step backwards sonically.

Maybe with better demos, or, as you say, actually playing one through a good set of speakers or headphones will change people's minds.

For Korg's sake, I hope so.

Ian