Can anyone point me to where I may be able to purchase a single custom (UVN) voice for the Tyros4?

I watched "The Solitaire - Spielt Fantasie 2" on You Tube and this is exactly the fantastic Pan Flute I've been looking for, for quite some time (to play this same melody and also, another particular tune recorded by Gheorge Zamfir).

I consider the pan flutes on the Tyros4 to be complete rubbish (KN7000 not much better) and I am aware that Yamaha sell a better one in their pan flute pack but theirs is not as good as this (for my purposes anyway).

My problem is twofold,
1. is that, at the moment, I really only want this one voice ... and it seems impossible to buy voices singly from any source
2. that I find it difficult due to currency differences, to buy things from anywhere other than the UK - mainly because I have never, and will not ever, consider using my credit card over the computer and certainly not with an unkown vendor.

Despite my only needing the one voice, I would be willing to purchase the entire pack if anyone in the UK has purchased it and decided that they don't want it - I have heard more than one person say that they were disapointed with the sounds - we don't all have the same tastes and probably hear things differently but this particular one sounds like a gem to me.
Thanks in advance for any info,
Tony