Hi John (Sweentech1),

In addition to bringing back the chord sequencer, another hugely important feature (at least for me) is for Roland to finally implement II- V7 I rootless jazz chord (ala Bill Evans style) auto accomp chord recognition, of which has been included on Techincs and Yamaha arrangers as long as I can remember, and added to Ketron arrangers since the SD1, and to Korg arrangers since the PA2X. Currently Roland remains the only leading manufacterer of arrangers keyboards that still has't implemented this feature yet, so all the more important for tnem to finally catch up with the rest, and get on board.

LH rootless chord voicing recognition desired (in all 12 keys of course)

Key of C:

IIm9 - Dm9: F1 -C2 - E2
V13 - G13: F1 - B1- E2
I 6/9 - C6/9: E1- A1 - D2

Two hand jazz chord recognition:
F13 - (LH: Eb1 - A1 - D2) + (RH: G2 - C3- F3)

Here's a song with me playing in auto accomp mode utilizing the above rootless jazz style chords. Listen to my left live piano playing utilizing these chords and how it triggers the auto accomp drums and and correct bass lines of which supply the root of the chords, and authentic to the way the keyvoard player is expected to play (without including the chord's root notes) in trad combo jazz, playing chord extensions (9ths and 13ths) and allowing the bass player to supply the chord root tones instead. Pretty cool giving this jazz style its signature sound.

I Get Along Without You Very Well

If you want more details, feel free to PM me and/or meet me on Skype to voice/video chat. cool

My Skype id is: scottyee