I lost my keyboard player the gigs are waiting and my bills are piling up...

so I decided (thanks to your suggestions on this board) to buy a ketron midijay... okey but how do I send it "music chord data?" Im not a keyboard player...

Okey before the gig I could get another key boartd player to drop by and plug in his keyboard to it and play the chords so that the midijay could memorise the songs in a certain style etc...
But I want to be able to use the midi jay in "reel time" and send it "what key to play in information with a foot pedal board" is this possible.. I saw the rolands have a couple that could work when pluged in to the midijay... so I guess I could get by with it... maybe assign a pedal or 2 for "fills" endings and intros...

Yeah in theory it all sounds good but "How do I tell it to play a minor cord? When you play one note with your foot the ketron will play a major How do I tell it to play a minor chord...???

This way I could improvise on the guitar and be relaxed and extend songs etc...

So The question is ... "is there a cool live performance orientated foot pedalboard that has these features that I could plug into my ne midi jay and just go out there and gig playing magor and minor chords??"