Originally Posted By: Sweentech1
Hi Bill,

I have always been a fan of the Wersi organ sound as long as I can remember. I think the first one I heard was the Helios, but my memory may serve me incorrectly there. Even as a young lad I went to see the late great Klaus Wunderlich in concert a few times. I always found him to be quite grumpy unfortunately, but he did sign one of his albums for me once! He is very much missed.

Anyway, I am sure you are already aware of this young guy... He is without doubt my favourite youtube organ performer (unless you can show me better!). Here is a clip of him playing his rather spectacular Wersi Gala 900 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S31vDckEIUg ) I really would like to chop his fingers off and attach them to my hand. I just can't believe his speed. Enjoy!

If Klaus Wunderlich was still alive seeing this lad would make him more grumpy, he's probably a better player.

PS wonder when we will here the Wing
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey