Originally Posted By: Bachus
Originally Posted By: FransN
That is the last time I post a Korg PA3x video on this forum. I am tired of all this negativity from the Yamaha fanboys concerning the PA3X and about hearing how great the Tyros 4 is.

Anyone that needs 76 keys will choose the PA3X over a T4 any day...

...In the video it says that its possible to transpose MP3's change their tempo and gather harmonic information from the MP3 to tell what chord is being played...

That means that its technically possible to add audio styles with that kind of processing power..

You're right, Bachus...anyone that "needs" 76 keys will choose the PA3Xpro...what other choices do they have, other than the Audya, and low-end Casio?

It may be possible to do a lot of things with the PA3Xpro, but one thing that seems to be a bit difficult, is the posting on-line demos that are done "live" and that showcase these great new features.

This matters little to those of us who already have made their choice, but it sure must make it very difficult for someone trying to decide whether the PA3Xpro has a big enough edge over the PA2XPro to warrant trading up, or buying one outright.

If they have enough smarts to make what is allegedly a much better instrument, why haven't they invested in someone that can show the instrument properly?

Proper promotion means a lot regarding a product's success, yet Korg doesn't appear to be too concerned about the lack of it regarding the new PA3Xpro.

I don't remember, but was the launch of the PA2XPro done in a similar fashion?

Ian