OK, I saw a clip this morning on the news showing the horror and disbelief that the AI judges had at the (obviously) wrong tally of votes from the viewers. Sheesh .... this is exactly why I hate this show so much. They criticize the performers in a non-professional way, they criticize the VOTERS (who may or may not be legit), and they express just how wrong it was for poor Pia to be cut while her song-mate ( who made it) is standing right there thinking ... "Oh, I guess they really wanted ME out".
What a crock.
I'm glad you people are enjoying it, but I still think it's the worst musical show ever...in spite of the (very) few that come out of it with viable careers. It's nothing like a talent show. And, yes ..... why the hell IS Paul in this show at all? I have 3 kids in my school that could send them all home crying, but I'd never support them going on such a farce. It'd be bad for their self esteem, and I'd do everything I could to talk their parents out of it.
As a scripted, predicted, entertainment vehicle, I suppose it belongs on TV, but as a true talent show - it's a total lie.
Rant over. I wish it stayed out of the news too!