Unfortunately, I am not staying loyal to Ketron products. There are two specific reasons for this. 1). Too many promises regarding the next (regretably last) update to the latest and greatest operating system for the X series. The last update was in July, 2001 and this for a keyboard that touted "NON-OBSOLESCENCE......Even the entire operating system can be updated thanks to the X4's simple, yet elegant update function. This permits all the very latest X4 developments to be added as they become available by inserting a new system floppy disk (which can even be downloaded via the internet". 2). About 18 months ago, I took my X4 to Bell Solton to due to a defective display. They replaced all the necessary parts and I was very pleased with the timliness of the repair as well as the thoroughness of the diagnostics that were performed. About 3 months ago, I started seeing a dark line through the center of the display (non-critical...however annoying). I've been using a Korg i3 for about 8 years, a Technics WSA-1 for about 10 years various Roland, ART, Yamaha, Kurzweil and Antaras modules for many years and I've never had a display problem other than with the X4. Maybe it's just me....but reliability is a key factor in staying loyal to a products. Granted there are many, many things that I really do like about the X4 (e.g. Voices, most styles), but lack of responsiveness and reliability help to make my next buying decision much easier.