Hello!

I am everyday user of Ketron SD1. Yesterday I've installed your new OS4.0b, and I have some complains, that you should consider:

SOUNDS:

Generally, they're much better.
I like Pedalsteel, Mantovani, Organs, Bellow, Flamenco, Stradivari, Dixie trumpet, Miller(!!!), Pads, Mandolin.
Unfortunaly they erased some of best sounds of OS 3.0!!! WHY???

They erased:

Accordion - SEINE (best accordion),
Strings - SOLO VIOLIN (best solo violin),
ORCHESTRA is now real orchestra, I like it and appreciate, but that sound for me was the best violin section on SD1!!!!!!!

I need that sounds desperately, but I also like new sounds.

STYLES:

Much better.
But you still haven't added Rhumba (slow rhumba, tempo 96), and Greek style (for Sirtaki, it could be very useful).
I also need some good Rock ballad rhythm, tempo 60 - 65.

OTHER STUFF:

I like option Jump to Style! But they need desperately improving it. When Midi file is playing, when you press # and * to choose Style, they could also add to choose Tempo and Intro. After that by pressing Start (or some other button on keyboard) again chosen style (intro) could begin, and not immediately like now.

That could improve our performance on stage and it will take less time to go to next song.
It's also annoying that some of styles are written in BIG CAPS and some of them in All caps.

I also haven't gor bad experience with polifony (YET!!).. so, for now, 4.0b is staying.

Bye,

Marin Tuhtan