FransN,
Indeed styles and drums are not important for me, and because of this, I have looked at videos of different synthetizer on Youtube, specifically, Motif XS and Korg M50. While in general I like synthetizer's sounds more, to my ears, guitar sound on Motif XS is not as good as SA guitar sounds on S910, and M50 guitar sound is not as good as that on PA500. May be I am wrong because I have checked only videos and not real keyboards.

Even S910 and XS are kinda expensive for me, and this is why I think PA500 can be a better option, but if guitar and other acoustic sounds on S910 are much better, I will choose it. But definitely nothing more expensive than S910 or XS that are almost of the same price, so Kronos and PA800 are not affordable for me.

Shim,
Unfortunately nearest GC with S910 is 200 miles away.

I should also add that I am an absolute beginner and this will be my first keyboard and I wanna start practicing guitar and piano pieces on it.

I do appreciate your comments since I will make my final decision based on your helpful comments and will order it online.

Edited by kami (03/30/11 05:46 PM)