Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
It's cool that the s700 meets your needs so well...

Another neat sound combination is to layer Sweet Trumpet with itself...volumes the same, panning in centre, octaves the same.

It gives a very effective "Mute Trumpet" sound, that is even more expressive than the on-board Muted Trumpet...try experimenting with Mono on each or both.

Post any combinations you find useful, Squeak, there are a lot of S700 users who would love some interesting layered patches. Have you done any synth type sounds?

Ian

By the end of this week I'll have a pretty good group of user patches put together. They'll be a combination of edited presets.., and some using layered. Will probably throw a few layered splits together too. The Synth area is a category I plan to hit up hard. Some decent raw samples there to start with. With some creative editing and use of the DSP.., I have a feeling that it will not be that difficult to produce some synth leads and pads that'll suit my needs.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.