What I find so amazing is that neither Korg Japan nor Korg Italy has removed any of these poor sounding YouTube demos, or countered these with better demos so people can hear how the PA3X sounds heard directly from the PA3X's line outs. I mean 'how difficult' would it be for them or anyone to do that? Especially strange considering how poor these sound when demonstrated by Korg affiliated demonstrators themselves.

Seems to me that Korg remains stubbornly adamant about promoting the PA3X heard through their new optional add speaker system only and not through a decent PA system and/or recorded directly line out? The excuses made here about simply waiting for Korg to finally release high quality demos which will blow us away is long over. Considering the Namm fiasco, Korg should have responded & done this by now. The longer they wait, the deeper the negative publicity gets. I wonder who the head of the Korg PA3X publicity department is?! eek I certainly would never want them to promote anything of mine.