Hi Everyone!

I finally received my Casio WK-7500 a few days ago. I have not had a chance to go in depth to give a full review but here are my thoughts at present:

Case Build - Very tasteful and quality is far above previous models of the Casio (last one I owned was the WK-3800)Speaker grills are cloth, brushed black on the top panel and plastic buttons and some rubber ones also - I like it!

Key bed - I love this key bed for arranger playing more than any other arranger I have played including the PSR series my last being S700.

Tones - Too many to list. Piano of course are wonderful and so are the brass tones - Breathy Sax etc

Speakers - Meh, I am not crazy about on board speakers these are ok but putting it all through a good speaker system to me is a must. They are weak in my opinion so I will not use them much.

Presets - These are quite entertaining and there are 305 of them you literally need not know how to play at all and will sound like a pro!

From what I have sampled, I have to say it is a great board for home use and light enough to travel with 25lbs and with 76 keys and 800 tones and 250 styles and 305 presets - all the editing features and I have not even touched the Organ functions yet! For $499 is is a clearly worth every penny.

George's overall initial in depth review so far is spot on.

Sadly, I have not been able to do much more with the WK-7500 and will not until the weekend sometime.

-Linda