wave Good Sunday everyone!

I am looking for the four expansion cards EW 01, 02 03 and 04 for the KN7000 - or am I?.......... Silly question it may seem, but I will explain.

I had a KN6000, which only accepted 2 expansion boards - but as I had used one of them for the EW65 board, which upgraded the keyboard to KN6500 'spec' - there was only room for one other card, so I just installed the EW 01.

When I installed the EW 65 Upgrade it added about (I think) another 50-odd new voices, that integrated into the music finder system. However, when I added the EW01 card, you had to access those voices via a separate menu, which was not really handy for changing voices 'on the fly'.

So !! - If I look for and purchase the 4 expansion boards for the KN7000 - will the contents integrate seamlessly into the keyboard menu, or- like the 6500, only be accessible via another separate Menu. If they integrate, I would love to have them, if they don't, I am not really sure !!!

I assume another thing is, that if you used these sounds in a recording, and sent the file to someone who didn't have those boards - the recording might sound a little strange ??

Kind regards, bow

John