Nick

I have a pair of Crate KX 220's I got for my Hammond XK3/w bass pedals. Never really had to use both with the stereo link function, one can really crank out sound including bass. Crate later changed the name to the KXB220 to include bass players. Same company thats makes the famous Ampeg bass amps. They are no longer made but you can find them for around $300 used. New they were over $600. Heavy but very compact and will accept a stereo signal to send out to the main PA if you are in that situation. Four channels with a dedicated mic channel with reverb ( cheesy spring reverb but it saves bringing a separate unit) so its works well for the OMB thing. It also has a speaker out which will push two more 8 ohm speakers or a 4 ohm bass cabinet for really big bass. And they are built very well, no problems except one loose input jack after lots of gigs. Beware of Behringer reliability. Two repair shops near me won't even try to fix them. They're cheap but its buy-play -and throw away.

Good luck

Bill in NJ