Key feel is important to me...I have always used the first touch of a keyboard in determining if I want to look farther into the board ..

If you are trained on a piano..piano action usually is the only comfortable keybed for you..
If you were not trained on piano, most likely ..any feel will work for you, but will find piano action, tiresome for a while..

The quality and resistance of the keybed is most important to me..it interacts with the sound I hear directly from the key response...Even my accordion days..I realized I only wanted to play a quality key bed..even to the extent ...I had custom keybeds on my accordions...I hated to play cheap action accordions..still today..

Today, I am more enclined to pass over an instrument ..just because of the keys...the perfect example ..the undersize, light action of the PSR line..

I prefer the semi weighted action..full size, and quality keys..my current keyboards are just that...the MediaStation (Fatar 76 keybed), Roland G70 and A-33..Even my old accordion (has that quality keybed).....coming in last is my Korg PA800 (although better than the Prelude, and considerably better than the PSR keys)..

I quess you can say ..my pet peave..is the keyfeel...My friends will tell you..when I check out a "new" keyboard..before it is even powered on..I check the under side of the keys first...then the action second..before it is powered on....If the first and second don't work for me..I walk away..and let someone else play... grin