.... I had a rare occasion to meet up with a friend that I do not see that often at my job tonight, so we made plans to meet up early and grab some dinner before I had to work. Well, my days are fairly predictable lately, so this was a change of pace, and it kind of threw me off schedule a bit. I showered early, dressed early, and packed up my PA800 to bring to the restaurant to sit atop the Yamaha digital grand that is in the house. I set it behind the car and went back into the house to lock up ... then I left for the shore. I drove almost 90 miles before it hit me in the gut that I had left the keyboard sitting IN THE DRIVEWAY ... ooops. never did THAT before. Maybe there was a subliminal knowledge that the other piano was there, but man - it was frightening. I called the only neighbor who's number I have and it was disconnected! Yikes! Lucky that my daughter was close by and she ran over to the house and (whew) it was still there in the driveway when she got there. It had sat out for almost 2 hours unattended.

So, with all the horror in the world, and all the mistrust and greed around us ... my Baby Blue was safe and untouched.

Sometimes the universe treats you right!