I'm surprised that no one has mentioned a very serious ommision on the Ketron SD5 keyboard & SD3 module.

Why is there no USB port, for a flash drive or external Hard Drive or, at the very least, an SD Card slot.
A floppy disk is steam age technology nowadays and a cost of £250 for an internal Hard drive is far too much
for far too little, when I have bought a 500 Gb external Hard Drive for my computer for £85.

I had intended to buy an SD3 as soon as they hit the market - £1300 sounds a fair price for this module but I don't want to go back to using slow & outdated floppy disks after using an SD card on my Technics KN7000.

Ketron make quality products with good sounds and features and they have been one of the few manufacturers to keep producing Module versions of their keyboards. I have praised them constantly for this - but the lack of cheap and convenient storage is a big turn-off in my opinion and I'm now reluctant to make the purchase.

I wonder whether AJ or, better still, someone from Ketron themselves would like to comment on this.

Tony, SHEFFIELD