Another way of looking at it is that many Korg fans (like ME) will most likely never buy a Tyros and the sneak peek at a new model has piqued our interest already. Trade shows were never intended for the public, so I doubt that the manufacturers even care what idle gossip is going on in chat rooms or on You Tube. When the units ship and the marketing kicks in, I'm sure hungry Korg buyers will come out in droves to see, feel, hear and (probably) BUY the new PA3x. Korg has a very successful relationship with pros on stage, and you can bet that they are counting on that kind of support for the sale of these new boards. I doubt that Yamaha really affects Korg sales that much. They are so different in many ways, and I think there's room at the top for Korg and Yamaha, just as there is room for Ford and Chevy...chocolate and vanilla...peas and carrots...(you get the idea!)

I will play the PA3x with open ears and closed eyes and decide where to go from there. To even join in the speculation this early is counterproductive, and I won't engage.

To Yamaha's credit - if classical and theatrical arrangements are your bag, then you should be very excited because so far, the demos sound fantastic. For me - that style of play is rarely in my shows, so I won't miss a thing. I'm a "play the hits" kind of guy and I like the added punch and bite that I get from Korg rhythm sections. Actually, for me - the best arranger would be somewhere right between the Yamaha and the Korg. None of the others do it for me. Just thinkin' out loud.
smile