Amazed, no utterly dumbfounded I am by all that has been said about the new Korg so far.
If you were to read the comments on the German Korg forum by co-programmer Jurgen Satorius you should know by now that all is pretty much conjecture, both about the capabilities of the new Korg as well as about the pricing. The presentation at NAMM was a laugh and a big mistake....

I have followed Korg's progress in arranger keyboard land since the introduction of the renowned i3 way back when, and I think it would be silly to expect Korg to come up with a PA-3X with only marginal improvements on its predecessor. But as pointed out on the German site there will NOT be any worthwile quality demos, details etc.etc. until Frankfurt, early April.

As far as pricing is concerned, the latest quote from Frans which he obtained from the Sweetwater site is a lot nearer the mark in my view. I would venture to predict that the officical prices for the the two models and the amp system will be approx.
3500, 3000, 500 euros. (I am not talking about streetprices mind you). But again, it is only my opinion for what it is worth......

greetings,
John Smies
Holland