I second everything you chaps are saying about this Forum. Some of you will know I now have another make of keyboard and naturally joined their Forum (mainly to get help with their unbelievable OS) sometimes, I am quite shocked at some of the postings. At times, it is like squabbling children "mine is better than yours" "no it isn't" etc. that type of thing - I'm sure you get my point.

This Forum has always been courteous and friendly and I have learned a great deal over the years from its members, not only about the Technics keyboards but accessories, styles, registrations, sheet music etc.

Of course, occasionally we disagree but if it shows any sign of becoming 'distasteful' Nigel has the gift of quietly dealing with it, usually with a sense of humour and there lies the secret - you can always break up an argument and keep it friendly if you make 'em laugh'. My husband is an expert suddenly coming out with the odd 'quip' and making everyone giggle, which is one of the reasons we have been together for so long.

Thank you for everything Nigel and long may this Forum reign supreme.

Audrey