Hi Larry. The two Guitar Centers in my area carry some Yamaha arrangers. I noticed yesterday they had a PSR S900 on the floor. You're right though in that they don't carry the Tyros in stock any longer. They probably don't want to scare customers away with its astronomically high price tag which after having seen it they might quite possibly either faint or keel over from a heart attack right there on the spot, which could theoretically get GC into a lot of hot water or even sued. wink So they made it a special order item only. If people want to faint or croak let them do it while ordering on the phone or while ordering from the GC website and not in the store right? wink LOL hahahahahaha WHEW! Nothing better than a good laugh in the morning. Thanks Yamaha! smile

Hi George. No, I didn't get to try the pattern recording nor delve into the 17 track sequencer but what was really interesting was that shortly after I got there and was plugging my Sony MDR-7509HD headphones into the back of the WK-7500 a guy walks up and introduces himself and to my amazement it was a Casio Rep who asked if I had any questions about the keyboard. He must have made a special trip just for WK-7500 and CTK-7000 launches and he just happened to be there when I got there. I told him I had already read up on the WK-7500 and knew quite a bit about it already, thanks in large part to your detailed and informative review(s) George. In fact, I would highly recommend anyone considering the WK-7500 to go through George Kaye's Music Scene because of the priceless additional benefits people will receive after the sale which you just can't get from the big box stores obviously. The fact that a Casio Rep was there at the store was an anomaly to say the least, and in fact, was the first Rep I have ever personally encountered while at GC from any keyboard manufacturer. He also seemed to be a little hesitant and unsure of himself while trying to explain the features and functions on the WK-7500 keyboard too. Although he could have been with the company for only a short time. Anyway, there you have it. smile The WK-7500 is turning out to be a real barn burner. Again, kudos to Casio. I wouldn't be surprised if within the next 10 years Casio rules the roost in the area of cutting edge technology arrangers and/or digital pianos that could trump the competition not only in features but by hugely undercutting the competition in price as well. Like they're currently doing by the way. With the low low prices they already offer that is. wink

All the best,
Mike

Edited by keybplayer (02/09/11 08:16 AM)