Been running the beta for a couple of days now. I want to say I could not be happier with the result.

This app, in particular for gigging players who use charts either full time or for prompting only, is perfect.

Of course it does not have ALL the bells and whistles of some rather more expensive programs, for live play it is perfect.

It is quick, reliable, works with the Blue-Tooth page turning pedal, has song lists, can link backing mp3's to charts, can sort charts, you can annotate charts, highlight passages....plus more features that I don't actually use myself.

The latest feature (and one I have been sweating on) is the ability to now link a control smf to a chart.

To explain, this is NOT a smf that is actually a song, it is merely a sequence of controller messages that tell my keyboard what particular songbook entry to load when the chart is loaded on the iPad.

As I have said before for the Korg, this can be up to 9999 songs.

On Rolands, which can also have UPS files selected via MIDI, this is 144 songs, although a user can manually load further UPG's (which contain 144 setups).

I am not sure if Yamahas can have a registration/Music Finder entry selected via midi??

And all of this for.....$5.99

Super!!!

Dennis

PS: I WAS going to do a small vid of it working, but I think from the above you get a good idea of what it does.

So now if I get a request that is not on my playlist for that set, I simply tap SONGS on the app, select the song chart, and the PA2 is immediately (and I mean immediately!!) loaded ready to play it....