Yesterday, I got in a 1968 Gibson J-50 guitar (same model as what early James Taylor was recorded on). I have been wanting a Gibson for awhile now and found this old guitar in Georgia. It's an old guitar and is dinged up some but my tipoff guy told me it just sounded fabulous, so, sound is what I mostly care about. I have to admit, it does sound good, especially strummed. This is fingerstyle and I pick with the flesh of my fingertips, so, I am not driving the top much but it still sounds pretty good fingerstyle!

This song is interesting to me, as I wrote the original several years ago. It was up-tempo, a totally different arrangement and a more uplifting story. I got to noodling around with it recently, trying it as a ballad and I rewrote the lyric to be more melancholy, as it fits better to be a heavier theme. Let me know if you like it.

Sorry, it's pitchy, as I was concentrating on playing, not singing and I was tired of trying to get a good take. Recoded on Zoom H4n on one track. I am having trouble learning how to multi-track with this unit!

http://www.ttmbandroom.com/index.php?t=audio_player&song_id=1248