Dennis,
No problems M8...I appreciate all perspectives.

I guess when I watch and listen to the performances by Telmo a few times I hear some pretty darn beautiful music and it sure seems he has no issues performing it all live. I seem to hear the various voices blend together very nicely...maybe it's just me but I never quite felt that way abot the PA2, even thugh I think the Korg is super. But, a lot of it very well may be his performance setups too, so I'm no saying the Korg could not sound a good. Maybe it's just that the orchestral voices are better on the Yamaha??

My reason for this post in the first place was to find out from all of the gang here that do a lot of live play what I was missing on the feeling (comments of others)that the T4 was not so good in that mode.

I was confused because I have watched many, many performances on You-Tube of Yamaha T3/T4 in a live performance mode and I dd not see any issues.

Actually for all I love about the Korg OS...I did always think the arranger functions were smoother on the Yamaha, now on the PA3 I think that goes away with more fills and autofill.
I do believe that most that do not like the Korg OS have not spent the time to totally learn it as it is very capable.

I think I can live with either OS..neither being perfect to any one person....BUT it's the sound I am after.

Lee S.