Hi,
just wanting to make sure that there is only 1 version of the Midijay module around ?? and that Midijay 3 is just an updated operating system??
Finally got to see a Ketron SD1 plus yesterday after a 3 hr drive to the city and only having a half hour to spend checking it out.. While I was there I also asked the salesman about a midijay. His comment was that it didn't play styles like an arranger, that it only played drum rhythms ( ie patterns like a drum machine).
I didn't have time to argue as we were running late and at that stage I hadn't downloaded a midijay manual ( which I now have thanks to Don).

I'm just trying to make sure that this guy didn't have a clue about what he was talking about ? and that if their Midijay stock is an older version, that I can easily update it to version 3??

In hindsight I'm more likely to go for a Midijay than for the SD1, mainly because I already have a digital piano as a controller,

Just can't work out if this guy is incompetant or if he just wanted to push the sd1 on me.

Fortunately we're going back down that way next week, so this time round I may be able to check the midijay out properly.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022