Tony, Domenico carries all the spares. You can even still get a replacement keybed for my MS .

He carries a range of the Lionstracs proprietary PC boards as well, and the rest is really just PC hardware you can get anywhere.

He EVEN has the music stand as a spare part as well

I bought mine direct, but it would make no difference if you bought from one of Domenico's dealers either. You wills till get the exact same brilliant assistance regardless.

As for the X7 now or the new MK II, I cannot really answer that as I have no idea of any of the details of the MK II...

What I DO know is that if I had not been able to buy my MS back from the guy I sold it to. I would be an owner of the Groove X7 now!!

It would have broken the bank a bit, but it would have been well worth it. As it is if the MK II looks good, I may even STILL sell mine again (or trade-in ) to get the MK II OR the X7.

My "HUNCH" is that the MK II will be more a "players" setup, similar to the MS, whilst the Grooves are not only are players boards, but work equally as well from a DJ point of view.

Dennis