Hi Dennis.

Quote:
Open your Players as if you were going to play an MP3 backing track, then open your ASIO host 1..
ASIO host 1 then totally covers the playeres screen so you have no access to the Player controls, UNLESS you hit TAB, and then re-focus the OS to the Players view, or as you said drag it across to another desktop.

Yep, same here. Basically Dom needs to tell HOST1 that it's to go to desktop 5. All the others go to the correct desktops.

Quote:
Then if you want to make a small tweak to your VST running, you need to hit TAB again, get it to re-focus on the VST view to do your tweak, THEN do it all again to get back to the players view....

Yeah. Really the only thing to do right now is to press Tab and drag HOST1 to desktop 5. The second you do that there's no problems.

Pressing the HOST button more than once will get you jumping between desktop 1 and 5. Press Call and your back a the Media Players.

Quote:
I agree that each ASIO host should open in its own desktop..BUT being user assignable would make it much more flexible, in my view.

Sure that would be handy. Not something I'd be screaming out for myself though. I don't mind the way it works right now. So long as Dom gets HOST1 going back to desktop 5, then everything is peachy here for me.

I like the fact that each HOST goes to a very specific desktop right now. Saves me having to use the Tab button as I know where everything is without even looking.

Must start a new thread to grab Dom's attention on this actually.

Cheers
James.