Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
[B]Hi AFG Music.
That makes perfect scenes, thanks for that. So basically it does not care what the category name is, it's just counting them in order.

For example.

[............] = Button 1
Insert Sounds....
[............] = Button 2
Insert Sounds....
[............] = Button 3
Insert Sounds....
[............] = Button 4
Insert Sounds....
[............] = Button 5
Insert Sounds....
[............] = Button 6
Insert Sounds....
[............] = Button 7
Insert Sounds....
[............] = Button 8

Yes ?

I guess so,

Quote:

Just a little update too... I've looked at 3 Lionstracs VSTi TXT files so far and all the programs in them are assigned to the wrong program change numbers. When you select a sound on the screen you actually hear the next sound on the list and not the one you selected.

read this, becouse you know already:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_MIDI

as you read this,i think some VST might also work like this and Lionstracs team did not know this or maybe forget and made mistake.I mean this part:

It should also be noted that some MIDI keyboards display these Program Numbers as shown in the table (1-128), whereas others show the range as actually coded in the Program Change message (0-127)

Quote:

I'm going to import all Lionstracs TXT files into my program and this will correct them. I've just processed Superwave P8 for example and now you get to hear the right sounds when you select them.

As soon as I complete these modifications to LSCP Gen, I'll upload a update you can all get. This update will give you access to all the new TXT files and everything else.

Regards
James

Great, and thanks

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 05-23-2010).]