Thanks AFG and Bachus.

Bachus the drums are from the Psr s900 and the Pa 500. The Psr's drums/percusion channels are played by both arrangers, sometimes when the Psr drum kit is not compatible with the Korg GM kit I mute it (ie Brush Kit)
You can see most of my gear there: Psr s900, Korg Pa500, Korg Tr, Korg NanoKontrol, Mediastation, M-Audio controller keyboard (lower manual) and you can't see the Roland Pk 5 pedalboard and two volume and four sustain pedals All my gear is very amateurish or, let's put it this way, very MOTL including the MS which has a previous OS and hardware. However it's much more than I need for the time I have available for this hobby I love so much.
And yes, the Mediastation could replace many of my gears but would be very hard to program for me. And remember, I need two/three manuals because I love organs and also Yamaha and Korg arrangers and need everything out of the box to sit and play happily one hour a day.

[This message has been edited by vagro (edited 05-13-2010).]

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ