Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
To me all this FRANKENSTEINING just doesn't cut it...I have played almost everything on the market and every time the original unit always sounds better then any imported, or open source arranger styles.......if someone would love to prove me wrong please post a few style demos done outside of the originals ones please.

Thank you

first you can insert more then one track audio to styles. for 8intro-8fill in-8variation-8end.

for chords:

-slice chords and make it like a drumkit with awave studio and save as giga sound, then on qranger editor record the notes like this (for the track qranger track operation you can use 3 options drum-bass-melody for each track if you use drum for track operation by chord changes, the notes are not transported and it wil play the sounds as they recorded for 32 chord types that you can use):

-make your audio styles, song specific. by using the chords used only on that song and the key you sing it. for example if you sing the song from E key and the song has 4 chords.
open on qranger editor one audio track with drum track operation for that track. create chords type that you want on that track.now you can insert for each chord type one audio chord.

- use celemony melodyne with DNA:
http://www.celemony.com/cms/

note: the image is not from qranger editor

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 05-01-2010).]