Hi Magica Alfa.

I know how VSTHOST works and that's not the problem as I've already mentioned.

Try this for example......
Load any VSTi you like and click on this icon to stop the Engine, and click again to start it again.

This is a 100% guaranteed way to kill all sound coming from, and all midi going to the VSTHOST on my Mediastation.

Quote:
Only some VST are not supporting program change. For this you can change them with VST HOST.

It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Program Change. I'm 100% confident if this.

Quote:
New version can have some issues, but with old .wine you can play a lot of VSTs. If you have troubles you can ask DOM for it

So the solution your suggestion is downgrade ? Sorry but that's unacceptable to me. It should work and it's not like I'm trying to load anything unusual. It does not even function right with the plug-ins provided and used in the way they are implemented.

If Wine was the problem, there is no point to the keyboard whatsoever as nobody makes plugins of any interest for Linux.

The cause must be something else. I can't even bootup and go straight into the Organ at times without having problems. Times it works, other times it does not. You can pretty the mini keys on the screen and hear sound at times, but no midi data is even connecting to the plugin at times.

If I don't get a solution to this problem, I can't use the keyboard. I can't work with VSTi's that work most of the time, but not all the time.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 04-09-2010).]