Hey Frank!

Yeah, everything's working fine and dandy so far on Windows 7 x64, so I'm guessing you won't have many problems if you upgrade.

My newest milestone: I finally fell in love with a VST host. It's called Cantabile Performer, and as far as I'm concerned, blows Forte out of the water. For starters, it was the only host that actually saved my plugin's states properly! When I load a "scene" on Cantabile, not only does it load up two instances of Kore with the properly loaded "performance" on each (which I didn't think was possible), it was able to save and restore the polyphony setting on the S-YXG50 VSTi (which I didn't think was possible either)!

The user interface is also very good. Plus, they also have a free Lite version and a cheap hobbyist version. So far, I haven't needed any of the paid features, let's hope it continues this way.

Right now I'm struggling with the following: can LiveStyler be a slave to an external MIDI clock? I wan't to start/stop and select tempo from my keyboard. I can do this with One Man Band, but so far no luck with LS.

Haven't decided which to stick with yet, LS or OMB. No matter which one I use, sometimes I'm amazed, others disgusted.

Adolfo